Candidates for membership must be sponsored by a SSBC member in good standing and endorsed by one additional member in accordance with the Club By-Laws.
Club event planning and related activities are managed by event committees. Every SSBC member will be asked to work on one of the committees. Each committee member will have defined responsibilities. Working with the committee members encourages a unique, fun, and successful approach to sharing the responsibilities.
If you feel you would like to be a member of the SSBC, you must first attend a planned event as a guest. This will allow you to decide if the Club is right for you.
The current By-Laws of SSBC require ALL MEMBERS to attend at least two events per year.
Steps to Follow
1. Attend at least one planned event. Contact any SSBC member for more information.
2. Secure two current member sponsors from different households.
3. Click on the Application link below and print the form.
4. Complete Membership Application.
5. Click on the Wavier link below and print the form.
6. Complete Wavier form and have both applicants sign.
7. Return completed forms to your sponsor or mail to the SSBC address located on the application.